Adult Summer Programme 2022
English with optional activity programme, for students aged 18+
Looking for a course to improve your English this summer?
New for Summer 2022, BLC offers English language tuition for students aged 18+ in small groups, combined with an optional social activity programme.
We offer English Tuitions to improve your language skills for use in everyday situations, including for further studies, business or leisure.
Improve your English whilst learning about life in the UK in a fun and relaxed atmosphere and making friends with students from all over the world!
Choose the programme that best suits your needs! All levels of English are welcome (Elementary to Advanced). You can let us know if you have any special requirements - for example, if you are a complete beginner, very advanced or need some specialist subject training.
We offer General English classes during in the morning. This course consists of 20 lessons (15 hours) per week. Based on a communicative teaching approach, classes focus on quickly developing effective skills in reading, writing, speaking and listening. You will work with authentic material taken from online sources, the media, TV and radio, relevant to topic areas.
Our flexible Intensive English course consists of 30 lessons per week (22.5 hours) and is designed for students with specific goals in mind who wish to achieve maximum progress in their English level in the time available.
In addition to the morning General English classes, you will study an additional 10 afternoon lessons per week during which you can choose to prepare for a Cambridge exam (FCE/CAE), study Academic English with IELTS, follow our Professional English course or simply continue with further General Skills.
- You will develop English skills in reading, writing, speaking and listening and your confidence in the language will improve
- You will follow a course adapted to your specific needs and requirements
- Your career prospects will be enhanced by achieving a level of English required for international business
- You will experience English life and culture through making friends, living with an English family and attending excursions and activities
Students studying our Adult Summer Programme can combine their course with a carefully designed leisure programme that offers a variety of activities, sports and excursions. This includes 2 afternoon activities during the week (or one afternoon and one evening activity) and a full day excursion at the weekend to major cities and attractions across the UK.
You will discover the vibrant city of Bristol throughout museums visits, street art tours, local markets, boat trips on the river, sports, cinema or restaurant visits, pub games and even more*
Summer Programme activities are optional. You can buy them together with the package or chose to book them as pay-as-you go throughout the summer (availability dependent on space and minimum sign-up numbers).
* Please note that these are examples and are not guaranteed for any particular week
Need accommodation for your summer Programme?
BLC offers half board homestay and self-catering accommodation options during the summer, which are available for a supplement. You can choose to stay with a family in one of our BLC carefully selected friendly homestays.
We can also provide you with information about hostel, serviced apartment or hotel accommodation on request. For more information, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org to ask any questions you may have
- General or Intensive English Tuition
- Pre-course assessment test
- Student handbook and academic induction
- Course materials
- End of course attendance certificate
- Optional Activity Programme
- Optional Host family accommodation
- Optional weekly bus pass for city day trips
- Optional Airport transfers from major airports
- Individual student full-package price (course + activities**): £325 per week*
- Individual student price (course only): £235 per week*
- Individual student full-package price (course + activities**): £375 per week*
- Individual student price (course only): £285 per week*
- Half Board: £180 cost per week / £30 cost per extra night
- Self-catering: £150 cost per week / £27 cost per extra night
*Plus £50 registration fee
** pay-as-you go activities option is also available, dependent on minimum sign up number
Course dates 2021
BLC’s Summer School Programme for Adults 2022 runs from 27 June 2022 to 28 August 2022
You can start any week on Monday, stay for just one week or for all nine weeks.
Download a brochure with more information here
Contact us today to get more information email@example.com