Foreign Language Evening Course
*PLEASE NOTE* In response to the current outbreak of COVID-19, all classes will take place online until further notice.
Foreign Language Evening Courses at the Bristol Language Centre
Our next courses will begin Tuesday 31st March
BLC offers a range of 15-hour evening courses in a various foreign languages. If you want to continue learning a language you already know, pick up your forgotten school day lessons before a holiday or start a brand new language, BLC has a class you’ll enjoy!
- Spanish:Beginner, Elementary, Pre-Intermediate and Intermediate+
- Italian: Beginner, Elementary, Pre-Intermediate and Intermediate+
- German: Beginner, Elementary, Pre-Intermediate and Intermediate+
- French: Beginner, Conversational "Referesher" French
- Mandarin: Beginner
- Arabic: Beginner
* If you are not sure what level you are then please refer to our guide at the bottom of the page. Higher levels and additional languages available on a one-to-one basis, please contact us for further information
- Price: £150 for the whole course.
- Classes: One 90 minute class each Tuesday for 10 weeks (15 hours total)
- Time: Beginners & Elementary classes 5.30-7pm / Pre-Intermediate & Intermediate+ classes 7.15-8.45pm
- Class size: Min 4* / max 12 students
- Please choose your level according to our guide below, or if you are not sure contact us directly and we will be happy to advise
During the current outbreak of COVID-19, BLC has moved all operations online and therefore classes will take place online until further notice. Full intructions on how to join the online classes will be provided in plenty of time before classes begin.
Courses are taught by fully qualified, native speaker teachers who focus on practical language you might need when travelling abroad.
Classes are lively, fun and engaging, employing a variety of teaching methods to practise the main language skills of speaking, listening, reading and writing.
Above all they are social, and you are guaranteed to meet like-minded people and leave the classroom confident and inspired!
*We require a minimum of 4 students for the class to run. If for any reason the minimum number is not met, we will contact you the week before class begins to let you know and offer an alternative course/full refund. Deadline to book is Monday 23rd March
* Please be aware that the British Council provides BLC with accreditation for the teaching of English in presential classes within our school. Therefore while our school is accredited by the British Council, foreign language courses do not fall into this category.
To book, simply head to our online enrolment form here, or if you have any questions please use the form below: