Online Cambridge Skills Course
Virtual language lessons online with BLC
BLC provides real-time language lessons online.
Lessons are live-streamed directly; teachers lead and students interact in real-time for 1 and a half hours a day. Students can also access our cloud-based online exam and general language learning resources via BLC Anytime.
BLC Cambridge Skills online courses are fully interactive and delivered to the comfort of your home wherever you may be.
We offer the best in English language learning courses online, delivered by expert teachers.
It’s everything you expect from a language course and a whole lot more!
Cambridge Skills Online English Language Course
Included in the online English course:
- 15 hours of real-time contact time with an expert qualified teacher in a virtual classroom setting
- Level test at start of the course
- Mock exam, including writing component
- Course completion digital certificate
- Access to BLC Anytime for up to 3 months after course completion
- 25% discount on any BLC English language course (including exam courses) at BLC in Bristol
What you will learn during your online English course:
- Key topics which often feature in the exam and the structures and vocabulary associated with these topics.
- Tips, techniques and strategies to help you to complete exam tasks more confidently and successfully for each exam paper and its different parts.
- Review, consolidate and expand your range of grammatical structures and areas of vocabulary which you will need for the exam.
- Practise speaking, listening, reading and writing skills to improve your abilities in all areas of your English.
Online Course information:
- Spring course start dates: Monday 23rd March, 6th April*, 20th April, 4th May, 18th May, 1st June 2020
- Course length: two weeks
- Course time: Monday to Friday 1.45pm - 3.15pm GMT for two weeks (10 sessions of 90 minutes)
- Total course contact time: 15 hours
- Course level: B1 to C1
If you have any questions please complete the form below