Cambridge First Evening Course (formerly FCE)
Want to study for the Cambridge FCE exam but don't have time for a day course?
*Our next evening courses are starting from January 2022* Contact us for more info firstname.lastname@example.org
BLC provides evening FCE exam course. Lessons are focused on improving your English level alongside helping you learn the necessary exam skills and giving you the confidence to take this internationally recognised assessment.
Our lessons will be taught by our experienced, certified teachers. You will have the opportunity to join a small group class with students from all over the world and progress your language level in a safe and nice environment.
Our evening courses will be available to book from January 2022, please contact us if you have any questions email@example.com
Our FCE evening course is a fun, practical course designed to help you:
- Understand the familiarise yourself with the content of the FCE exam
- Learn tips, techniques and the skills required to help you take the exam with confidence
- Improve your overall English accuracy (grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation), comprehension (listening and reading) and production skills (speaking and writing).
Who's it for?
People who typically take this course
- Have an Intermediate (B1) to Upper Intermediate (B2) level of English
- Live and work or study in Bristol and want to improve their English for everyday use
- Want to gain an internationally recognised qualification, which is valid for life
- Want to improve their future job and promotion prospects with a recognised certificate on their CV
People who have previously benefitted from studying the FCE course at BLC include teachers, shop and hotel employees, university students, au pairs, office administrators, engineers and accountants.
“The teacher was excellent. Evening course was always fun”
- Zuzana Grivalska, Slovakian, aged 28
Classes are mostly multi-lingual, with students with a variety of jobs and interests and from a range of countries and first languages. Consequently, although you will study in a group with a similar overall level to you, students could have strengths and weaknesses in different skills. In this short 15-hour exam preparation course teachers will focus on essential aspects of the exam.
All BLC’s teachers are qualified and experienced. All the teachers are used to working with both multi-lingual and multi-cultural class groups and are trained in recognising and responding to individual student language and learning needs within group classes.
Course dates and times
The course will run for 10 weeks: Tuesdays and/or Thursdays from 6.15 -7.45pm (90mins)
Our next course will start on January 2022. Please get in touch with us for more information and prices firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 day per week £220 / 2 days per week: £440
- Price includes registration and course book
- Exam fee not included
All students on evening courses will receive a certificate of attendance at the end of the 10 weeks.
- Matteo Amione, Italian, aged 35
To book or if you have any questions please contact us email@example.com