Cambridge Advanced Evening Course (formerly CAE)
Want to study for the Cambridge CAE exam but don't have time for a day course?
BLC is now working with our partner schools to run evening CAE exam course. Lessons are focused on improving your English at advanced level alongside helping you learn the necessary exam skills and giving you the confidence to take this internationally recognised assessment.
Our lessons will be taught by experienced, certified teachers from our partner schools. You will have the opportunity to join a small group class with students from all over the world and progress your language level in a safe and nice environment.
Our evening courses are now available to book, please contact us if you have any questions email@example.com
Our CAE evening course is a fun, practical course designed to help you:
- Understand and familiarise yourself with the content of the CAE exam
- Learn tips, techniques and the skills required to help you take the exam with confidence
- Improve your overall English at advanced level
Who's it for?
People who typically take this course
- Have an Upper Intermediate+ (B2+) to Advanced (C1) level of English
- Live and work or study in Bristol and want to improve their English for everyday use
- Want to gain an internationally recognised qualification, which is valid for life*
- Want to improve their future job and promotion prospects with a recognised certificate on their CV
- Are looking for a new challenge to help them improve their English and push themselves to achieve better accuracy, broaden their range of vocabulary and skills competency at advanced level
*Depending on the programme of study and university applied for, the CAE qualification can now be used as proof of English language level for study on some university courses in the UK.
People who have previously benefitted from studying the CAE course at BLC include teachers, shop and hotel employees, university students, au pairs, office administrators, engineers and accountants.
“The teacher was excellent. Evening course was always fun”
- Zuzana Grivalska, Slovakian, aged 28
Classes are mostly multi-lingual, with students with a variety of jobs and interests and from a range of countries and first languages. Consequently, although you will study in a group with a similar overall level to you, students could have strengths and weaknesses in different skills. In this short 15-hour exam preparation course teachers will focus on essential aspects of the exam.
All of BLC’s partner teachers are qualified and experienced. All the teachers are used to working with both multi-lingual and multi-cultural class groups and are trained in recognising and responding to individual student language and learning needs within group classes
Course dates and times
The course will run for 10 weeks: Tuesdays and/or Thursdays from 8 -9.45pm (90mins)
Our next course will start on 12th January 2021
Please note that the course will be taught in BLC’ partner schools centres.
To book or get more info about timetable and prices, simply get in touch with us today firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1day per week £220 / 2 days per week: £440
- Price includes registration and course book
- Exam fee not included
All students on evening courses will receive a certificate of attendance at the end of the 10 weeks.
- Matteo Amione, Italian, aged 35
To book or if you have any questions please contact us email@example.com