BLC Internship Programme
Learn English in the workplace
BLC offers EU students the opportunity of a course at BLC followed by an internship in a local business. You have the option to carry out a full-time placement after completing a 4 week English course, or combine morning General English with a part-time placement in the afternoon for 2 or more weeks - ideal for the summer holidays or those short on time.
We can arrange placements in a variety of sectors, including retail, administration, marketing, finance, hospitality and many more, depending on your previous experience and personal goals.
To take part in the internship programme, you need to:
- Be an EU national
- Have an English language level of intermediate or above
- Have suitable experience or qualifications
- Provide an up-to-date CV and covering letter
- BLC will identify a suitable work placement in your chosen field, to suit your studies or experience
- Placements last from 2 weeks to 6 months
- All work placements are unpaid
- A BLC representative will accompany you to the introductory meeting with the company
- BLC will provide you with full details of the company, working conditions and times, public transport maps etc.
- BLC will provide you with a final report and certificate, detailing your successfully completed internship