Expand your business opportunities with our Professional English language course
Improve your confidence and communication in the workplace and beyond.
- Grow your business vocabulary and gain confidence amongst your work colleagues
- Improve your professional writing skills for better email and report writing
- Fine tune your pronunciation to help with your phone, Skype and Video Conference calls
As well as improving your overall speaking, listening and writing skills, our courses will help you with:
- Email & Report writing
- Negotiation & presentation
- Phone handling & telephone etiquette
- CV writing
- Interview skills
You will work with authentic material taken from online material, the media, TV and radio relevant to topic areas. This intensive course is suitable for individuals or groups. For group quotes, please contact our team.
- Minimum level: intermediate
- Minimum age: 16
At the start of your course you will be placed in a class, according to your level. You can join the course any Monday during our course dates and study for the length of time you need.
The course is comprised of 3 hours of General English in the morning from 9:15 to 12:30 and 1.5 hours of Professional English in the afternoon from 13:45 to 15:15.
This course is available year round (start dates any Monday) however we require a minimum of 4 students for the class to run.
For those already living and working in Bristol looking for a part time course, please visit our English for Life and Work evening course page.
|Cost per week|
|1-7 weeks||8-12 weeks|
Please note there is also a £15/week summer supplement for all courses throughout July and August