BLC City Centre Studios
*PLEASE NOTE* BLC is now a virtual school so all of our courses will take place online until further notice, and for this period of time we will not be taking bookings for accommodation.
Contact us for further information about summer and beyond or online options in the meantime.
Independent living in the City Centre
In the heart of Bristol's city centre, the studio apartments are just 15 mintues' walk from BLC and are perfect for independent student living.
All studios include a private integrated kitchen, en-suite bathroom, bedding and study desk, as well as access to a wide range of communal spaces. Pool tables, lounge, gym, private and communal study areas, laundry room and bike storage are all available for your use.
With a full social programme of its own, you can really immerse yourself in Bristol's student community while enjoying full independence in the city.
Below are some of the key features -
- Recently refurbished modern living and the latest technology
- Located in the buzzing city centre, surrounded by a great choice of restaurants, pubs and shops - and close to BLC
- Residents must be at least 18 years of age
- Minimum stay is 2 weeks
- Strictly no smoking
- Gym, private study areas, laundry room
- 24/7 reception desk
- Couples accepted by prior arrangement
If you have any questions or would like to enquire about availabilty for your chosen course dates, please contact us using the form below: